Welcome to New Body Acupuncture
In an effort to better serve you, below is a reminder check list of things to prepare before your first visit:
1. Fill out and sign all downloadable forms before your appointment.
2. Payments in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Discover, America Express, Check or Cash and Healthcare Account are expected at the time services are rendered.
3. Please allow approximately one hour and a half for your first visit and one hour for subsequent visits.
4. Bring your Intake Form and your medical records (our acupuncturist has Western Medical background) with you when you come in for your first visits: all new patient forms need to be complete before your first visit. Do not hesitate to discuss any questions you might have with us.
5. Wear something very comfortable and loose fitting.
Download Intake Form
Thanks for choosing New Body Acupuncture
Dan Wu, an advanced licensed acupuncturist, received extensive training in both Western and Eastern Medicine in Shanghai Medical School, Fudan University and Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in P.R.China. Both of the medical schools are top 3 in China. He views each patient as an individual whose well being is affected by lifestyle, including medicine, emotions, attitude, environment and more. Thus each person’s health needs will differ from others. He practices West Medicine from 1991 to 2000, and Eastern Medicine from 2000 to present.
Specialize in TCM OB/GYN(Traditional Chinese Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology)
We use painless acupuncture needles(Germany needles)
1. Two hours free parking at La Cienega Tennis Center(address: 321 S. La Cienega Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211)
2. There is onsite pay parking(Note: We do not validate parking)
3. Metered parking(one hour) on La Cienega Blvd. or Wilshire Blvd., and surrounding La Cienega Park metered parking(3hours) available. (Please be aware of street cleaning and other parking restrictions).